* Control and validate Accounting Entries.
* Resolve Accounting discrepancies and irregularities.
* Ensure accurate monthly reconciliation of accounts and statements, with a daily follow up for all bank operations.
* Oversee and monitor payables and receivables.
* Ensure that accurate and timely accounting records are maintained in line with required chart of accounts.
* Coordinate office services such as payroll, taxes, NSSF, Billing, Bookkeeping and Bank Reconciliation
* Prepare and finalize monthly closing procedures.
* Prepare monthly financial statements and reports.
* Interface with other departments to clarify accounting data and issues.
* Prepare tax computations and returns.
* Coordinate and facilitate the audit process.
* Assist in the preparation of budgets and reporting on them
* Visual Dolphin
Job Location: Beirut, Lebanon Company Industry: Arts/Entertainment/and Media Company Type: Employer (Private Sector) Job Role: Accounting/Banking/Finance Employment Status: Full time Employment Type: Employee Monthly Salary Range: Unspecified Number of Vacancies: 1 Job Ref.: JB3573320
Career Level: Mid Career Years of Experience: Min: 5 Max: 10 Residence Location: Lebanon Gender: Unspecified Nationality: Unspecified Degree: Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age: Unspecified