By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use of 5INDEX, all applicable laws and regulations set by 5INDEX and Legal laws and regulations set by Lebanon’s Government and any Lebanese legal , judicial and ministry laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on 5INDEX’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
i. modify or copy the materials;
ii. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
iii. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on 5INDEX’s web site;
iv. remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
v. transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by 5index at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession
(collectively, the "General Terms") posted elsewhere on 5INDEX. These 5INDEX Terms apply to 5INDEX.com and any related mobile sites and applications (respectively the "Sites"). You should review the General Terms before proceeding.
Acceptance Through Use
By posting or viewing any listing on the Sites (a "Listing" or "Listings"), you agree to be bound by all of the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced in these 5INDEX Terms. You should review the Classified Terms from time to time. 5INDEX, Inc. ("Operator") may change any of the Classified Terms at any time and for any or no reason by posting revisions to the Sites. Your continued use of the Sites constitutes your acceptance of the revised Classified Terms. If you do not accept all of the 5INDEX Terms, you are not authorized by Operator to post or view any Listings.
5INDEX (including BUT NOT LIMITED TO General, Cars, Jobs, Homes, Tourist, real estate, blogs, links, ads, products, images, videos, posts, products, posts, comments, listings, portal submissions, press, listings, banners and Services) section of the Sites is not directed to, or intended for use by, anyone under the age of eighteen (18). Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) are not authorized by Operator to post or view Listings.
You must comply with the following rules when posting a Listing:
1. Single Account. Any person or business (REP) entity above the age of eighteen (18) is allowed one (1) 5INDEX account. Any Business (defined as any corporation, LLC, dealer, sole-proprietor or other entity that regularly offers goods or services for sale, regardless of whether operating from a commercial location, home or online) is allowed one (1) 5INDEX account per unique Business. If an Individual (defined as any person offering items for free, sale, or trade by owner) or unique Business is using multiple accounts, all additional accounts and Listings will be deleted. If your account is permanently banned, you may not create another account on the Sites.
2. Multiple Listing Accounts. A Business paying to list multiple Listings on the Sites are bound by the General Terms of the Sites. A paying Business may only list its products from its paid account. Listings placed from multiple accounts to subvert any of these (including BUT NOT LIMITED TO General, Cars, Jobs, Homes, Tourist, real estate, blogs, links, ads, products, images, videos, posts, products, posts, comments, listings, portal submissions, press, listings, banners and Services) Terms will be removed and the accounts banned without warning.
3. Business Identification. A Business MUST select the appropriate business/dealer option when placing a Listing.
4. Provider or Vendor Account Includes: Provider of Services, goods, products, Dealers, Agency, Vendor, Company, NGO, Store, Shops, retailer Identification. Provider or Vendor of all types that place Listings on the Sites must include their dealer number in the Listing as required by law. " Provider or Vendor " include, but are not limited to (including General, Cars, Jobs, Homes, Tourist, real estate, blogs, links, ads, products, images, videos, posts, press, listings, banners and Services, livestock dealers, realtors and brokers.
5. Contact Information. A working phone number verified email is required to post any Listings.
6. Content. All Listings must be in good taste and may not contain any objectionable content (including, but not limited to, direct requests for money, gifts, or other items (without an exchange for a good or service), pranks, profanity, defamation, inappropriate images, inappropriate language, etc.), as determined by Operator in its sole discretion. Listings for massage services are prohibited. Listings for adult goods or services are prohibited. At this time, the sale and trade of firearms is prohibited. All Listings must be for goods or services that are permitted under Lebanese Laws Rules and Legal Regulations. You are responsible for the content of your Listing. Listings may not contain, in Operator's sole discretion, information of a religious, political or non-commercial nature.
7. Description. The content in your Listing (including title, description, image, image captions, and any other information included with your Listing) must be concise and limited to the specific goods offered for sale or trade. You may not list any unrelated information and/or keywords (including multiple items, brands, makes, models or locations) in the content of your Listing as a means to generate unwarranted search results or to circumvent any other Posting Rule.
8. Number of Listings. Except as authorized by Operator in writing on a case-by-case basis, a unique Business is limited to five (5) General/Standard Listings 5INDEX Listings at any time, two (2) motor vehicle classified Listings during a consecutive 12-month period, and one (including BUT NOT LIMITED TO General, Cars, Jobs, Homes, Tourist, real estate, blogs, links, ads, products, images, videos, posts, products, posts, comments, listings, portal submissions, press, listings, banners and Services)
9. Use Only One (1) Vertical. Except as authorized by the Operator you may not post the same Listing in more than one (1) vertical (i.e. (including BUT NOT LIMITED TO General, Cars, Jobs, Homes, Tourist, real estate, blogs, links, ads, products, images, videos, posts, products, posts, comments, listings, portal submissions, press, listings, banners and Services) Contact the Operator for information about multiple listing packages. If no vertical fits the goods you are selling, do not post a Listing.
10. Use Only One (1) Category and One (1) Sub-category. Except as authorized by the Operator you may not post the same Listing in more than one (1) category and one (1) sub-category. Contact the Operator for information about multiple Listing packages. If no category and sub-category fits the goods you are selling, do not post a Listing.
11. Reposting. Except as authorized by the Operator in writing you must wait at least fourteen (14) days before reposting a Listing for the same or substantially similar goods. Violators may, among other remedies available to Operator, have their accounts suspended or permanently banned. Contact the Operator for information about available refresh packages.
12. Roadblocking. The practice of posting multiple Listings in sequential order to “take over” or monopolize a page (or pages) of search results creates a poor customer experience and is prohibited. Violators may, among other remedies available to Operator, have their accounts suspended or permanently banned.
13. Employment Listings. Employment Listings are only allowed in the Jobs vertical of the Sites. Operator will remove any and all employment Listings posted outside of the Jobs vertical. Users of the Sites that repeatedly post-employment Listings outside of the Jobs vertical will be at risk of being banned from the Sites. Please refer to the Employment/Recruitment section below for more information.
15. Free Category. Listings placed in the Free category on the Sites must be for goods that do not require a commitment or obligation of any type. Goods that are provided after sign-up or upon completion of a task are not free and should not be placed in the Free category.
16. Ad Price/Auction Listings. The price field on each Listing must be the total selling price of the item; this means the price a person is expected to pay at the time of purchase (Service Listings in 5INDEX do not require a posted price). You may list additional payment information (such as monthly payments allowed, etc.) in the Listing description. We do not allow auction Listings on the Sites; however, we do allow auction announcements within the Announcements category. All auction announcement Listings must have a "buy it now" price in the Listing price field. The "buy it now" price must be what the user is expected to pay for the item instead of bidding for the item at an auction. Listings without a reasonable total selling price will be deleted without notification.
17. Featured Listings. Featured Listings are bound by the same terms as contained herein. Notwithstanding, Operator may establish general practices, policies, and limits which may or may not be published, concerning the use of Featured Listings.
Listings posted in the Homes vertical and/or Other Real Estate category on the Sites are subject to the following additional rules:
1. Realtor/Broker Identification. Listings posted by or on behalf of realtors or brokers must include the identity of the realtor or broker listing the property.
2. Listing Agent Preference. Duplicate listings are not allowed on the Sites. Any listings not belonging to the listing agent (as determined and applicable by Lebanon Law for realty and Commerce) will be removed.
Employment Listings posted in the Jobs vertical on the Sites are subject to the following additional rules:
1. Pricing. The current price for each employment classified Listing is indicated on the Listing placement form. Operator may change the pricing at any time without notice. Listings must be purchased in advance. Contact the Operator for bulk purchase/invoice options.
2. Content. Employment Listings are limited to a single employment position. You may not include a description of multiple employment opportunities in an employment Listing or update an employment Listing at a later time to advertise a different employment opportunity or multiple employment opportunities. Operator may remove any Listing that Operator deems objectionable or in poor taste without notice.
3. Payment. Self-serve employment Listings and Self-serve Featured Listings must be paid by credit card. Payment will be processed by a third-party credit card payment processing company. Third-party credit card payment processing companies will likely have their own terms and conditions concerning services offered. Those terms and conditions may apply to you. You should review the terms and conditions of all third-party credit card payment processing companies before submitting payment for a Listing.
Operator may at its discretion monitor the 5INDEX portion of the Sites from time to time. Operator may remove or disable Listings that, in Operator’s sole discretion, violate the Posting Rules identified within these 5INDEX Terms or which Operator considers objectionable or in poor taste. Operator may act to prevent anyone who violates these 5INDEX Terms from posting or viewing Listings on the Sites and may block access to the Sites. Operator reserves all other rights and remedies, including monetary damages, available to it under the law for violations herein. Please report all violations using the link provided with each Listing.
No Commercial Solicitation
Businesses may not contact Individual sellers to solicit commercial services or products.
Operator is not involved in the actual transaction between a seller posting a Listing for goods, services, offers, etc. and the consumer responding to the Listing. Operator does not have control over, and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of any of the goods, services, offers, etc. listed in Listings posted on the Sites. Operator does not make any representations or warranties concerning the ability of a seller to sell/promote the goods, services, offers, etc. listed in a Listing. Operator does not make any representations or warranties concerning the ability of a buyer to purchase any goods or services or that a seller and a buyer will actually complete a transaction. Operator has no control and makes no representations concerning the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any Listings. The Sites are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE.”
Limitation of Liability
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Operator, and its successors and assigns, from and against any and all costs, damages, whether such damages are direct or consequential, and expenses and fees, including reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred as a result of any claim, action, proceeding, or demand arising from any content or review posted by you, your use of the Sites or your breach of these terms.
No Promise of Results
Operator does not represent or warrant that posting free or paid Listings will result in a successful response or transaction. You acknowledge that the Sites may not be accessible at all times, including during periods when a Listing is scheduled for display. You use the Sites at your own risk and without recourse to Operator if your Listing does not appear as scheduled, regardless of reason. Operator does not warrant that the Sites will operate error-free or that the Operator’s servers are free from computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. Operator is not responsible for servicing or replacing any equipment or data from the use of the Sites. The Site is provided as is, without any warranties of any kind. Operator disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Notice of Risk
Please note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, underage persons, or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through the Sites.
You agree (1) any claim, cause of action or dispute ("Claim") arising out of or related to these 5INDEX Terms or your use of the Sites is governed by Lebanon’s laws regardless of your location or any conflict or choice of law principle; (2) Claims must be resolved exclusively by City, state, Country of Lebanon and All Lebanese laws and all Legal Rules and regulations set by any Lebanese Ministry and/or Lebanese courts (except we may seek injunctive remedy anywhere); and (3) to submit to personal jurisdiction of said courts.